Everything you need to know about BRMT token.
BRMT is a utility token used to pay nodes for the Payment Transfer Facilitation Service provided to BREMIT’s Money Transfer Ecosystem. BRMT is also used as a staking token to nodes, that gives the capacity to each user to handle the amount of money transfer. Beyond it, BRMT is also a purely transactional cryptocurrency, suitable for use in micropayment and other payment applications.
Token icon: BRMT
Token Name : Bremit
Token Type: BEP 20
Contract Address: 0x9F868632FaAc944959D6eB0B294BbF7811Ac0096
Total Token Supply: 10,000,000,000
Token Allocation, Use of fund and Token Release Schedule
- 5% Unlocked to Bremit pre-launch Airdrop participants at $0.05
- Will be locked for 3 months of transfer.
- 15% allocated to early public buyers.
- There will be 3 rounds and average cost will be discounted.
- Flexible staking available
- will be used to develop and to support the liquidity of the token.
Node Presale Public
- 10% will unlocked to BREMIT NODES presale and extended.
- Locked for 3 month minimum
- Fixed Staking Available
- will be used to develop and to support the liquidity of the token
Early User Benefits, reward and bounty,
- 5% token is allocated
- This fund is for encouraging first time users on the platform after the launch of the product.
- We will launch different reward programs in future
- 10% for community development
- Token helps to expand the services globally.
- Target to build Country specific Local Manager, do outreach program, and community building.
Node Network Reward
- 40% of token allocation
- The token is designed to reward the node for transaction facilitation and staking.
Team, Advisors and Partners
- 15% allocated for working team, founders, partners, and advisors
- Only 10% of this segment of token will be unlocked each month.
- The fund will use for development and operational expenses such as website development, server cost, service cost, API cost and advertising materials.
We have a token burning schedule. We have planned to burn a certain percentage of circulating supply over a period. Here is the schedule: