Frequently Asked Question about Bremit Presale

  • The purchased token will be in automatic staking giving you up to 130% interest(depending on package). Where 30% of interest will be in USDT and the rest 70% will be in BRMT.
  • You can refer to others to buy presale tokens and get upto 25% referral bonus in USDT which is immediately withdraw-able.
  • If you’ve the referrals members on your dashboard, and any of them purchased the pesale token then you will automatically get the referral bonus upto 25% in USDT. Remember, you must be a presale token user to get the benefit.
  • You can unlock your airdrop token.
  • For presale token users, those token will give you additional profit. We are providing an additional upto 130% staking bonus.
  • The bonus will be divided into 40% usdt and 60% brmt tokens.
  • You can either withdraw or reinvest the USDT token.
  • If your referral link used to register a new user and purchase the presale token, you will be rewarded bonus upto 25% (Depend upon your package).
  • The referral bonus is received on USDT token
  • You can either withdraw immediately or you can invest it for staking more bonus.
  • Metamask Wallet
  • Trust Wallet
  • Binance Chain Wallet

--

--

--

Uber for Cross Border Money Transfer. Blockchain based peer to peer decentralized remittance platform. https://www.bremit.io

Love podcasts or audiobooks? Learn on the go with our new app.

Recommended from Medium

XT Exchange and 1inch Lists HANU

CARDANO ADA Coin. A Complete Guide For Beginners in 2022.

CARDANO ADA Coin. A Complete Guide For Beginners in 2022.

Chacha will give out 3–5 professional investment research reports of high-quality projects for you…

eBay to ride the NFT wave, offering digital collectible NFTs

eBay to ride the NFT wave, offering digital collectible NFTs

📢 $CDBC is now live for trading on @PancakeSwap!

The whitepaper is released!

Polyient Games and Gala Games to Bring GALA to Polyient DEX

Shitcoin As A Service

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store
BREMIT

BREMIT

Uber for Cross Border Money Transfer. Blockchain based peer to peer decentralized remittance platform. https://www.bremit.io

More from Medium

NFT drop — 2022 January 15. Art Value Numbers and Art.

NFT Blockchain Gaming Surges As FireZard’s Latest Collection Reaches New Highs

MEXC Exchange Lists Rainmaker Games (RAIN) — Deposit, Trade and Hold to Win 80,000 USDT!

Participate in our first ICO